Apartment rental business is unbeatable today as a large number of people was grabbed them off to their amortized houses because of non-payment, and many non-homeowners consider choosing to continue to live as a renter. The statistic shows that more than 25% of current renters will never have the chance to own a house around the world.
The truth is there is a shortage of rental houses or apartment thus it’s a good sign of good business. But the high demand of apartment is not a guarantee of high return on investment (ROI). To have a successful apartment leasing business, as an entrepreneur you need to have a good apartment marketing ideas and strategies incorporated with your leadership skill.
As a part-time realtor, there are at least five best marketing ideas an apartment lessor must have implement to increase occupancy.
- Advertise apartment physical structure- this is the overall building structure like classifications, building amenities including the vicinity that need to be conceptualized in your advertisement. The graphics and images must be clean, professional looking; wordings must be precise and bold. Either the ads would be a flier or online ads it must be the exact physical structure of your apartment that must be seen by your prospective renters.
- Having a website- basically, creating your apartment website is the best niche and will result to a big park. Your website will not only show images of your apartment but will give more information people want to know. Telling your prospect renters about the community, lifestyle, nearest supermarket, best hospital in the community and other important information they want to know. For your website to be searchable, you need to use keywords and keyword phrases for your search engine ranking. You can also link your community website, hospital website to your website. Your website will serve as your 24hours salesman.
- Socially Connected- creating your apartment Facebook or Twitter account is another apartment marketing ideas that will surely drive tenants to occupy your building. Create a professional Facebook account of your apartment. Share event’s special offerings and communicate with your tenant, by this they will share it with their friends and acquaintance your page. In the description of the image include a link to a landing page on your website. This is your opportunity to lead users back to your company website. This marketing strategy will surely work.
- Networking with local businesses- despite the rise of social networking and the apparent crumbling of face to face interaction it has caused, still community is still intact. Though some ignore it, it is great to interact with other local businesses in your community, do some flyer exchange with them. It is great to allow these local entrepreneurs to display their fliers and ads in your office too. It like a win-win for both of you.
- Make your tenant happy- aside from the physical characteristic of your apartment that makes your tenant satisfied, it is important that they must be happy because of your extra miles on them. Let us remember that if they are satisfied they are happy and if they are happy they will stay longer in your apartment. What are those extra miles that make them happy? Now, of course, it is impossible to keep every tenant happy but you and your office staff should always do your best to resolve issues promptly and ensure let tenants know you care about their concerns. Because of your good services, word of mouth applies. . Every tenant has friends, family, and coworkers. So offer referral bonuses for every referral they made. Everyone is happy to have a discount on their next month rent for every friend they can bring into your apartment.
The opportunities for new and exciting ways to market your apartment complex are endless. It is best to come up with original ideas that set your apartments apart from the rest. With these five best apartments marketing ideas discussed it will surely bring you the good return on investment.